“JESS really is a family”
We often hear from parents, family and the wider community we help through charitable initiatives that JESS is a family. We take pride in being a school that brings together our parents, students and the wider community to help us all belong and act with purpose to Make a Difference.
Meet our JESS community below:
JESS Parents Groups or JPGs are a large part of the JESS community. Open to all parents, they bring the whole school community - students, parents and staff - together at a variety of events throughout the year. You will find a JPG at both our campuses.
Being involved in the JPG means that. . .
- You would be a great role model for your children
- You would be an active part of your child’s school world
- You could put your skills to good use
- You would feel closer to the school and more aware of what goes on at JESS - it’s an opportunity to get to know the staff better
- It’s a great way to see the school in operation during school hours
- You would be giving back to the JESS community
SO COME & JOIN US!
Email us at:
After School Providers
JESS offers an exciting variety of after-school activities and holiday clubs that take place outside of our school hours. We are delighted to introduce you to the following providers, open to all students in JESS and across Dubai.
We love being able to stay in touch with our alumni and extend our reach across the world. The JESS Alumni community welcomes those who attended JESS, whether it be recently or over 40 years ago, as a pupil. If you are a previous JESS pupil, we would love to hear from you!
Why not connect with us on our JESS Alumni social channels or email us at:
CONNECT WITH US:
Always guided by our Values